Become a Face of Ditch the Label
WE REALLY LIKE YOUR FACE
Submit your photos now and we may invite you to Ditch the Label HQ for a photo shoot.
What we’re looking for
We are excited to announce that we are now looking for new people to join our faces of Ditch the Label in our next photo campaign and are thrilled to be able to open up an opportunity for you to get involved. We are currently looking for people to take part in our photo campaign and to become a face of the Ditch the Label charity. If you ooze individuality and embrace your differences, we would love to hear from you. Below is our criteria:
• You must be aged 16 or above and if below 18, have parental consent
• You are within a 70 mile radius of Brighton and prepared to travel to our studio (we’ll cover the cost)
• You are happy to be photographed in a professional studio with hair and make up
• You are happy for us to use your photo for use in our campaign and marketing designed to promote Ditch the Label and the importance of equality.
Submitting your photos
If this sounds like something you’d be up for, please complete the form below and upload the following photos:
• 1 front on headshot
• 1 side on profile headshot
• 1 full length shot (feet to head)
Before submitting, please note that we have a set criteria of looks that we are aiming to achieve in this photo campaign. If you are not suitable, we would love to keep you on file should an opportunity arise in the future. If you’d rather not be kept on file, please let us know in your application. We will be running studio session photo shoots once every 6-8 weeks and as such we are constantly looking for new faces.
This is not a modelling competition and we do not assess on subjective beauty. To heighten your appeal, please use this as an opportunity to really express yourself and your individuality. We will be in touch with successful candidates with more information before our next studio session. We are looking for all ages, all sizes, all races, all identities – everything! Everybody is welcome to take part. Your photos also do not need to be professional, you can take them on a camera phone, webcam or any stand alone camera. Good luck and hopefully see you soon!