Welcome to the Student Ambassador program – your opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, gain experience within a nationally recognised charity and help change the world. Our new Student Ambassador program is designed to build up the Ditch the Label presence and ethos throughout Universities nationwide to help grow support and the impact of our crucial anti-bullying work.
Each University will have a maximum of 2 Student Ambassadors who are voluntarily responsible for running and hosting events, campus activities and building relationships with local organisations to help fundraise and spread the Ditch the Label message.
In return for your input, aside from the amazing experiences you’ll receive, we will also give you a reference for your CV and will provide you with extensive training and mentorship opportunities. Student Ambassador positions are best suited to students who are outgoing, confident and passionate about anti-bullying. The experience is especially beneficial to anybody looking to work within the third sector, in events or marketing.
6 Reasons why it’s a good idea to apply now
• You’ll gain invaluable experience
• We’ll give you training that you wouldn’t otherwise get
• The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do something good
• An opportunity to meet loads of new people and to manage a campus team
• Freebies and monthly competitions
• A reference from a leading national charity on your CV
Please note that applications for the Student Ambassador program 2015-2016 are now closed.