The Annual Youth Survey 2020 – Competition Terms & Conditions
The Ditch The Label Prize Draw
How to Enter
1. The DTL Competition will be open from 00:00 on 16 September 2019 until 23:59 on 28 February 2020 (the “Relevant Period”).
2. To enter you must participate in The Annual Youth Survey 2018 research survey and provide your email address for the purpose of notification if you are the randomly selected winner.
3. The DTL Competition is free to enter.
4. You are limited to one entry only.
5. The DTL Competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 or over, except:
a. employees of Ditch the Label;
b. employees of agents or suppliers of Ditch the Label, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
c. members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
6. By entering the DTL Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and are eligible to claim any prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the DTL Competition.
7. There will be two winners of the DTL Competition. The winner of the DTL Competition will be selected at random using computer software.
8. The winner of the DTL Competition will be notified by email within twenty eight days of selection.
9. If the selected winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the prize or does not respond to the email notifying him/her that he/she has won the prize within the time period set out in such email or such email cannot, for any reason, be delivered to the winner, we reserve the right to award the prize to another person (also to be selected by an independent judge from the remaining eligible entries).
10. The successful winner of the DTL Competition will win the following:
a. £100 gift voucher for a retailer of their choice (provided that the retailer does not sell products that are age restricted, illegal or unethical). Ditch the Label reserves the right to reject a suggested retailer and in this case, will provide a gift voucher for one of the following retailers: Amazon, iTunes or Boots.
11. All taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified above as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. All prizes are non-transferable, and no cash or alternative prize will be offered in place of the written interview portion of the prize.
13. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value at our discretion.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, Ditch The Label and each of their agents or suppliers will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Ditch The Label or any of their agents or suppliers or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Promotion Terms, Ditch The Label may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the DTL Competition and/or not to award you the prize if you are selected as the winner.
16. Ditch The Label reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the DTL Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Ditch The Label’s decisions in all matters to do with the DTL Competition will be final unless you dispute such decisions by contacting us as described at www.DitchtheLabel.org/contact/ or in accordance with paragraph 23 below.
18. These Promotion Terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.