Appearance & Body Image

I want to talk about a picture I posted on Instagram recently

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 60 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author

Awesome to have you here and we love your honesty.

Can't wait to read your responses.

Keep doing you.

-Peach311 ?'??'?

Comment

• Comment

Hi Bea! Hope you're having a good day! I really admire you for tuning a bad comment into something as beautiful as S.L.U.T!!! Women should ALWAYS empower each other ?'?

Comment

• Comment

i once pulled over by the police and it was late i was in my pajamas running to the store quickly, and when they asked me to step out of the car, they told me to put a sweatshirt on because what i was wearing was ?disgusting? and that i should have ?more respect for myself? the worst part was that it was a women! we shouldn't tear eachother down like that and i shouldn't be told what i can and cannot wear

Comment

• Comment

hey bea! i may not have experienced that before, but i know it's something that happens in a daily basis. i'm extremely disgusted by people who call women ?slut? for the way they dress or pose. i think those people don't understand yet that any women can do whatever they wanna do without being slutshamed about it. we all own our bodies, and we try to be confident, and these people saying all these hateful comment can shut up with their disrespect and let girls be proud of their body. thank you for expressing your thoughts on this matter! i know i picked the right role model! i love you

Comment

• Comment

I've been called a slag and slut so many times and always by other women and i find it so backwards what happened to women supporting each other. all i see if people bringing each other down and it's so sad because it's shows people still haven't learnt. especially learnt the definition of the words which is not my clothing choice.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 60 total)

Working...
                      X