Brag Box

I came out-ish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Today I was asked what my sexuality was. I had told myself I was not going to lie if someone asked me. One of my newest friends asked, and it made me very uncomfortable, but I am so happy now. She's the first person to know my sexuality (bisexual, but leaning towards gay) She then came out to me as pan. I bombarded her with questions about her coming out and how long she had known.

Everything I had read said that coming out feels like a weight off your shoulders. To me, it didn't at first, all I could think was "oh my God, what have I done?" but after a few hours I just felt so light. Running through my head has just been a solid stream of "I came out, I came out."

I am not one to keep secrets. When I first started questioning my sexuality, having this big secret was slowly tearing me apart inside. I knew the only way to help myself was to come out, but that seemed so far away, and maybe even impossible. I had no idea how to even start a conversation like that.

I am so happy to have someone to talk to about my sexuality. This was one of the best days of my life. I can't believe I'm out to someone.

~Alicorn
    Hey Alicorn

Yay!!!!! We are sooooo happy for you. What a positive experience to have for the first time coming out IRL!

I'm so glad it went well and that you feel that is a weight off your shoulders!

-Remi

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Working...
      X