The Internet & Social Media

An internet friend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    So, I created this post for two things. First I wanted to tell you how I found a friend on the internet and second, I wanted to express my gratitude to this community because this place is one of the reasons that I found her.

So, about half a year ago I started questioning my sexuality. I hit a dark place trying to figure it out until I found this place. This has been a so-called "safe place" for me, where no one judges me for who I am. About two or three months ago I even found the courage to my dad about me being lesbian/bi.
    Then, about a month and a half ago I joined an lgbt+ community. After about two weeks of using it, I started chatting with a girl and we chatted for like 3 hours and it felt like 5 minutes. From that time, we have chatted almost every day for a month. She doesn´t know my name nor me her´s but she knows more about me than my best friend. She is the one that I turn to when I need advice and she does the same.
    So, to end this long post I wanted to say thank you to everybody in this community. Thank you for helping me discover and accept who I am and thank you for helping me in finding myself a new friend!
    Mammu This is SO great to hear!!! You're amazing and should be so proud of yourself! Keep us updated and check back in from time to time

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Working...
      X