This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How horrible it is when you pull up to work all uncomfortable nerves shaking feeling uncomfortable and stressed dreading to get up on work days.

Comment

I wish that they knew that they had built a big bubble of fear where ever i went. New friends took ages to trust even tho they never stayed around for long.
      I will never forget what they did.
      I wish I could forget.

Comment

i wish they knew that the whole time they were bullying me, they were wasting their time tbh lol
        i wish they knew that their words didnt get to me, in fact, theyve made me the best that i could be
        i wish they knew that just because i was a bit different before, doesnt mean they can do that

Comment

It would be to my dad. I wish he knew, I already was bullied in primary school and it was enough damage to my esteem and self worth. I wish he knew that, I see patterns of the people that bullied me in primary school and a little of high school in him, and it hurts. I wish he knew I cry everytime he humiliated me, insults me or just repeatedly tells me how useless I am. I wish he knew that it hurts more cause I will never stop loving him. I wish he knew I plan to be independent and love him from a distance where I never have to constantly see him or interact with him. I wish he knew, I wished he protected me through my bullying in primary or at least helped heal them now, other than adding salt to injury. I wish he GENUINELY loved me back at least half of what I love him.

Comment

I wish they knew their voices are the first to criticize my body when I look in the mirror.

Comment

• Blondie
              Blondie commented
              Editing a comment
              This is so accurate! It takes a lot of work to undo this but it is possible and you are worth it.
          Working...
          X