General Questions

How are you all keeping yourself going during Coronavirus?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author

Times are really difficult at the moment, especially with many countries being on lockdown. I wondered what people are doing to keep themselves in a good mood and to keep you occupied?

I make sure that I go for a walk about my neighbourhood every evening and watch a funny show. It would be great to hear from all of you - this may give others ideas as to how they can improve their wellbeing

Monsoon
    It's pretty scary but I'm reminding myself that it's normal to get anxious. I've been reading a lot and watching comedy stand ups on Netflix.
    I'm calling / face timing with friends/family and have been added to a few WhatsApp groups with different friends and they've been sharing some funny posts and boosting each other. This has really helped with the feelings of anxiety!

Comment

• Comment

Hey monsoon
        I'm lucky enough to be locked in with a puppy so thats keeping me entertained! ive also started baking in the evenings, Im no Mary berry but im finding it a great distraction.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by curley View Post
            Hey monsoon
            I'm lucky enough to be locked in with a puppy so thats keeping me entertained! ive also started baking in the evenings, Im no Mary berry but im finding it a great distraction.
            A puppy would be amazing right now!!!

Comment

• curley
              Editing a comment
              Its a lot of hard work but very fun!!
          • Comment

• curley
              Editing a comment
              Its a lot of hard work but very fun!!
            a lot of group chats and gaming have been keeping me going!!! ive almost found that people are being more social than ever during this lockdown.. although it's all digitally i feel like i have more friends than ever!

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)

Working...
              X