X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I know how you feel,believe me been there too actually still there.But they do care about you.I thought that too for like really long and last year after 6 years of struggling with suicide i finnaly told someone about it and they do care you know.Try to talk about someone pls cause then it will get better.Telling and talking to someone about it is half the way to happinnes.I'm always here if you want to talk to me.Life is worth it ,much more than you believe right now.You matter.

Comment

Mathgirl user 123 Thanks so much for opening up with your perspective and lived experience. It's important to understand that it's okay to feel like this and acknowledge it, but to also remember that feelings can change and very low feelings can pass.

We would encourage anyone feeling like this to please reach out to someone if you can and know that even if it doesn’t feel like it right now, you matter and you deserve help to get through this.

A reminder of 24/7 help for anyone that might need it:

UK: The Samaritans - 116 123

USA: NSPL - 1-800-273-8255

This link will give you a list of all crisis lines worldwide: https://www.befrienders.org

Comment

Working...
      X