Messed up

I keep saying mean comments to my friends, how can I stop?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 9 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I keep lashing out at all my friends and being really horrible to them. I called one friend fat the other day and I knew it would upset her but I did it anyway. I knew I was being mean but I kinda didnt really care. Then i also told my other friend that she was an awful person and listed loads of reasons why. It upset her but I wanted to tell her anyway.

I dont know why I keep doing it. A part of me knows I should stop but I do it anyway and i dunno why. I do feel bad but it kinda makes me feel good to. Why am i like this?
    Hey

I know what you mean sometimes I say stuff to my sister that I know I shouldn't but can't stop myself, don't feel bad you are aware of it and obvs want to change it otherwise you wouldn't post here.

I think to be honest is brave.

Louise

Comment

• Comment

Are you feeling annoyed, angry or upset at something other than your friends - then taking out those emotions on them? Sometimes we hurt those closest to us when there is something else going on when we trying to find a way to deal with it. I always have arguments with my mum after a stressful day.

Comment

• Comment

Hey Bookworm, welcome to DTL Community!
            Cloudwaves is right in asking if there's something else going on for you behind the scenes? It may not even be immediately obvious. Let us know!

Harper

Comment

• Comment

I always do this to my mom when I'm stressed and I don't mean to

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 9 total)

Working...
                  X