Introduce yourself

What is life?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 22 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I want to know how to live properly and happily, i want friends who care
    Hey there IHATEME1478 ,

So there is no right way to live 'properly' as you say, as we are all different and have a different understanding of what it means to live 'happily'. So please don't panic, you aren't doing it wrong.

What would a proper and happy life look like for you? Just tell me step by step. What would you do, where would you live, would you do any hobbies?

We all want people around us that care, do you feel like you have anyone that cares for you now?

A lot of time our happiness comes from our love for our self and I hope you don't mind that your screen name suggests that maybe you struggle with self love sometimes, would that be right?

-Remi
    Last edited by Remi; 03-04-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Comment

I guess i just want to be loved and your right i have no self love i feel like everyone hates me

Comment

• Comment

Hey there,
            Why do you feel like everyone hates you? I'm sure that's not true, what would be the reasons for someone to hate you? I struggle with this sometimes but when I stop and actually think of my thought process and why I think these things - I have to challenge these thoughts I have and think are they thoughts or facts?

We all want love, I know that - can you think of some people that love you right now? Just as you are.

What are some things you like to do for fun?

-Remi

Comment

• Comment

im very annoying, no one that i can think of, i read or do guitar

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 22 total)

Working...
                  X