Introduce yourself

Hi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 15 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Hi people! I'm new to this site but I can already tell that it is a good place to be. I am 14, bisexual, atheist, and have slight depression. (Fun life, right?) I have a couple of friends at school, but no one super close, and no one to hang out with outside of school. My relationship with my parents is not the best (they aren't bad people, we just don't get along that often), and I listen to music 24/7. It helps me just get through the day, because there's not many people I can talk to. I am a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan, even though I'm from Chicago. I do like the Cubs, however, and the New York Rangers are my favorite hockey team. I am willing to talk with people about almost anything, so just leave a comment below if you want to talk. Thank you!
    Heeeeey Anthony IV

Thanks for the intro, you sound awesome!

I listen to music all the time too, what kind of music do you like?

-Remi

Comment

• Comment

I like most of 80s music, rock, metal, and rap. What about you?

Comment

• Comment

Hi Anthony IV
            You do look like a fun person to hang out with. I like Lordi and Little Mix a lot. I also like our country´s one of the most popular band called Nublu. If you want you can check them out. I´m from Estonia so al the lyrics are in Estonian, but it´s good rap music anyway. I also occasionally listen to classical music like Beethoven and Vivaldi. If you like classical music to then what kind?

Comment

• Comment

Heyyy,

I like Billie Eilish, hip hop and neo soul.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 15 total)

Working...
                  X