Introduce yourself

Help me am I gay or bi??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    So I’ve liked girls before and I’ve liked guys before. I came out to some of my friends as bi, but I realized that I only check out guys when I’m walking through stores or public places. I only fantasize about guys and look up hot pics online. But every once in a while I’m attracted to a girl. I’m so confused I need your opinion! (I’m male btw)
    Stephen28 Hi there! It sounds like you could be bi but with more of an attraction to males. Either way, I would just be as you are - open to attractions / relationships with all genders.

Comment

• Comment

I think you are probably bi. The common stereotype is that if you are bi, you have to like both genders equally, but that is not true. I can tell you from being a bi Male myself, I find myself liking guys a bit more than girls, and that's perfectly ok. If you like both genders, no matter if it's 99% guys and 1% girls, you are probably bi

Comment

• Comment

Anthony IV is right, bisexuality doesn't have to be 50/50 if you have an attraction to both men and women you could be bisexual or pansexual.

Remi

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Working...
              X