Introduce yourself

sexuality & gender issues, mental ilnesses & how school has effected my life

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 10 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I'm a sixteen (/17) year old girl who is pansexual and diagnosed with a depression dissorder and social anxiety dissorder.
    I live somewhere in Europe and my english isn't that good. I'm a freshman in college and have therapy twice a week.
    I don't know why I do this but probably to get shit off my chest, anyway, if u read this so far and u want some friends or whatever, message me cuz im hella bored and lonely
    Hello ilowkeyjustneedhelp

I'm glad you have a good support system in place for you and that you are receiving regular support for your mental health, how is your therapy helping you currently?

Your English seems great to me. That's exactly what this community is here for so feel free to get anything off your chest that you need to and share your experience of positive talking therapies as well.
    What are you up to this week?

Remi
    Last edited by Remi; 09-23-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• BrattNika2006
      Editing a comment
      Hey @ilowkeyjustneedhelp

I'm a 13-year-old girl who lives far from her home country, probably suffers from anxiety (I'm not diagnosed), and currently confused about her sexuality. I came here to get things off my chest as well and maybe here I can find some help to try and figure out my sexuality. I'm bored af as well so ye. See ya, I guess.
  • Comment

• BrattNika2006
      Editing a comment
      Hey @ilowkeyjustneedhelp

I'm a 13-year-old girl who lives far from her home country, probably suffers from anxiety (I'm not diagnosed), and currently confused about her sexuality. I came here to get things off my chest as well and maybe here I can find some help to try and figure out my sexuality. I'm bored af as well so ye. See ya, I guess.
    Hi,
    Therapy hasn't helped me since my therapist lowkey forgot about me lol.
    Haven't been to therapy for almost 2 months now but i really wish she would reach out to me since life just sucks right now.

Comment

• Comment

Reach out to her - you deserve to get the right support. It's definitely annoying when we have to chase these things but remind them that you're here and need to see them!

Comment

• Comment

unfortunately my parents aren't really 'supportive' about me getting help. And they are the ones with my therapist her number and email

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 10 total)

Working...
              X