Rant Box

4 years of bullying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    hey guys so ive had a shit day ppl think its "funny" to have nasty conversation about me while sitting nxt to me and thats just the start grrr
    Hey lolpop

Oh no that sucks! Why do people think it's okay to do that. How are you feeling now. Just remember that the opinions of people we don't care about don't matter to us!

Remi

Comment

• lolpop
      Editing a comment
      what a shit day thought science lessons were getting better then my teacher thinks kit a good idea 2 move a boy that bullies me to class and the teacher know i cant stand him ... then re had a boy make a big deal about me leaving 5mins early which made me feel really uncomfortable and upset me grrr
  • Comment

• lolpop
      Editing a comment
      what a shit day thought science lessons were getting better then my teacher thinks kit a good idea 2 move a boy that bullies me to class and the teacher know i cant stand him ... then re had a boy make a big deal about me leaving 5mins early which made me feel really uncomfortable and upset me grrr
    what a shit day though science lessons were getting better then my teacher thinks kit a good idea 2 move a boy that bullies me to class and the teacher know i cant stand him ... then re had a boy make a big deal about me leaving 5mins early which made me feel really uncomfortable and upset me grrr

Comment

• Comment

lolpop do you think you could have a chat with your teacher and remind her of how uncomfortable this makes you?

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Working...
          X