X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People at my college

Idk why do people want to block me after I met them in my classes at my community college. Ive been nice to them for two semesters. Every time I take a college break, they ignore me and block me every where on Social media. I didnt do anything wrong to them. its so annoying and irritating Why do people do stuff like that?. I don't think I would rather meet any new friends at my community college anymore because I can't deal with these students and I can't stand the way they treat me there. If My dad would've took me to see a Social Counselor, then non of this wouldn't happen. I can't wait to pass my two classes in Summer 2020 and take classes online in FA 2020 and Spring 2021 to get away from them and transfer to NCSU in fall 2021. Do people do that to you when you meet them in college?

Hello prolific05

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties making new friends.

Maybe a fresh start will be good for you. Try not to think that just because you haven't had the most positive experience here that you will be unable to build strong relationships in the future. Take this as a learning curve and look at what went wrong and what could work better next time. Make sure you are respecting other people's boundaries and that they respect yours. Could you contact student services where you are now and ask to speak to someone?

Remi

Comment

Yeah I can talk to a counselor at my college because Idk what to do with these students anymore

Comment

Have you made an appointment to speak to your counsellor? Let us know how iti goes.

We can't control other people, the only thing we are able to control is ourselves.

Remi

Comment

I haven't done it yet. Idk why ppl do that. They should responding to my messages when I'm on college break, not just sit there and just read my message and not reply. It's so annoying. If I see Ashley and Kirsten at the Animezement next year, they better be nice to me when they see me. Because I didn't do nothing wrong to them
          Last edited by prolific05; 06-11-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X