Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

How do I know if he is interested in me?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 15 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I met this guy a few months ago we became friends he lives far far from me and recently he came to visit family when we visited we were saying to each other hubby and wifey and he said i am missable? what does that mean/ did he really miss me or just saying that? i started developing feelings for him and i let him know how i felt i have not heard back from since i sent the message we did talk online before i sent the message and he said he was coming back to visit maybe he is scared to respond back? please give me good advice
    Hi Babycakes9

Welcome to community and thanks for sharing that with us.

It’s a really brave step to tell someone you have feelings for them so well done for building up the courage to do that. How long ago did you tell him? Sometimes with emotions people prefer to talk face to face so maybe he is waiting to speak to you in person.

What would be your ideal response from him to be?

Comment

• Comment

I told him shortly after I had sen him.. he said he just wants to be friends at this point and is not looking to be in a relationship.. then i told him i am glad we are good friends and enjoy hanign out with him when he comes to visit and he said ya me to..

Comment

• Comment

Well done for telling him! How are you feeling about it all. Sounds like that's a great outcome that you can still be mates.

Comment

• Comment

I feel great about it.. i'm glad he likes hanging out when he comes to visait.. he coulda said nothing but he said ya me to.. I do have a good attitude ha ha

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 15 total)

Working...
                  X