Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

How to tell if a girl is bi/ straight/ lesbian?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I like a girl at my school and I don’t know whether she’s bi/ lesbian or straight without being straightforward and asking her
    Try flirting with her a little see if she flirts back get to know her as well and just be yourself

Comment

• SilentlyAsh
      Editing a comment
      But I’m more of a shy type of person so I don’t really talk to much people, but yesterday I had a small conversation with her so that’s something right?
  • Comment

• SilentlyAsh
      Editing a comment
      But I’m more of a shy type of person so I don’t really talk to much people, but yesterday I had a small conversation with her so that’s something right?
    Hey SilentlyAsh ,

If you don't want to ask her straight out you could always ask if there are any celebrity crushes she has and then you may know.

Don't limit yourself though if she says a guy - a lot of people fall for the person and don't use labels so if you like her, give it a go - the worst you will get is a no.

-Remi

Comment

• Comment

Having a small conversation with her is great! I feel so proud right now for some reason. I suggest keep trying to have these small conversations with her.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Working...
          X