Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

Ask me Anything - Sexuality, Relationships and Coming Out with Saski

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 9 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author

I'm Saski! I am a Pride host, singer, and LGBT+ advocate and educator!

Throughout April, I want you lot to 'Ask me Anything' about sexuality, identity coming out, pride or anything else you can think of and I promise to get back to all of you!

Saski x
    hi! i'm a teenager from Poland. i've just discovered this page and i'm really happy. but there are some thing that i don't know how to handle. for example, i smacked a girl and a boy and i felt really uncomfortable. i talked to my mum, and she said that it was normal reaction of my body and i'm not old enough for relationship which i agree. but i don't know my sexuality. in fact, my best friend tells me about boys and i don't really care. is that okay? i'm just trying to discover myself for 100% which isn't possible in my age. so, here's my question: is there anything i should do?
    ps: sorry for my english
    kisses, julia

Comment

• Comment

Hi. I came out to one person yesterday. I'm bi and she's pan, and I think I might like her. She's a new friend of mine, but we get along well. Today everything was really awkward between us. I don't know what to do. It's like both of us coming out to each other created some sort of rift between us. What should I do?

~Alicorn

Comment

• Comment

hi, I'm a girl. I started questioning myself at 14 because I liked a girl who was my close friend back then. I know why I was attracted to her, I've been crushing on her for about 3 years and still counting . I don't know why I never felt any attraction towards boys? I mean, I love seeing their handsome faces but that's it, nothing pulls me to them.... Until this day, I'm still confused, and I know my parents won't accept me if I really turn out to be bi/gay. Any advice/thoughts? Thanks

Comment

• Comment

Thanks for all of your questions so far, don't forget to Ask Saski absolutely anything to do with coming out, identity and sexuality here...

She will be answering all of your qs throughout the month!

pride coming out day GIF by ali mac

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 9 total)

Working...
                  X