Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

My boyfriend kissed me before I was ready

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    So I was at my prom and I was hanging outside with my boyfriend. We were just talking, then he made me look at him and he leaned in. I figured that he was going to kiss me, so I moved my head and tried to look somewhere else. But he still ended up kissing me anyway, so I just kind of forced myself to kiss him back. I was not ready at all to be kissed on the lips. But I told him that he was fine and that it didn't upset me at all. I kept telling him that I was okay, even though I wasn't. So I have no idea what to do. I don't know if I should tell him or not. What do y'all think I should do?
    Hi Jamiel, I would chat to him and say you're not ready for that yet going forward. You have the right to be respected and not rushed so anyone you date should care enough to respect your wishes.

Comment

• Comment

Hi JamieL If your not ready for that you need to tell him, if you feel uncomfortable then that is not right, you should only be in a relationship that makes you feel comfortable.

Yours truly,

IHATEME1478

Comment

• Comment

Completely agree with both responses above. How are you feeling about it now?

Comment

• Comment

To be completely honest with y' all. I'm feeling horrible because every time he asks me if I'm okay, I lie and tell him that I'm okay, or that I'm just tired, etc. I feel horrible about lying to him. It's honestly kind of funny because I was taught how to be assertive and stand up for myself, and yet when it comes to stuff like this I just can't for some reason.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 6 total)

Working...
                  X