Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

Am I transgender?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 12 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I’m a “male” but I have thought about being a women. This all started when I envisioned myself as a beautiful women with breasts a feminine face, voice and even a new name. I even took it further by dressing as a women and trying on bras pretending and envisioning real boobs. Honestly it felt really good. Also, I’m not gay if I were to go through with this I would still love women and not men. I’m not sure what that classifies as. But, I’m scared what other people might think if this comes to fruition especially my parents, they would freak out. But, i’m Still ok with being a male. I’m confused and I need some help? Anyone?
    Hello ckontur
    A big welcome to the community!
    I think the first step is exactly what you are doing on the community which is talking about your feelings around your gender and exploring some options. Do you have access to a counsellor where you can have a safe space to explore this?
    Try to just go one step a time, and don't worry about talking to your parents until you have done some exploration work yourself, how does that sound?
    Check out https://www.thetrevorproject.org/ they have a helpline to call if you need any support.

-Remi

Comment

• Comment

Hello ckontur

A big welcome to the community!

I think the first step is exactly what you are doing on the community which is talking about your feelings around your gender and exploring some options. Do you have access to a counsellor where you can have a safe space to explore this?

Try to just go one step a time, and don't worry about talking to your parents until you have done some exploration work yourself, how does that sound?

-Remi

Comment

• Comment

Hey Remi, I don’t have a consultant to talk privately about my current issues. Honestly this site feels really safe for me. I don’t feel comfortable over the phone for private reasons. If you want to be be my consultant that’s fine be me.

Thanks,
            ckontur

Comment

• Comment

Hey ckontur

I can't be your consultant because I'm not a Dr unfortunately. But we can chat when you need to.

-Remi

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 12 total)

Working...
                  X