X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Celia !

Comment

your concern towards my situation means the entire world to me, thank you so much.
      and no, there's not much happening around me that could help me meet new people, as horrible as that may sound

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about that, but don't forget - people can say whatever they want, but only important opinion is yours. You know who you are, and anything they say cannot change that. Most of the people are automatically denying everything they don't understand so sometimes all you need to do is give them a time and try to explain it to them, but if they don't even TRY to understand, there's nothing much left to do for you.

It's always very hurtful to hear those things from your family and people close to you, also it's much harder to ignore them. But you have only one family, so really try to explain it to them and with some time, I'm sure they'll accept you for who you are. Because that's what the family is supposed to be about.

Comment

HI @alianov I am very sorry to hear the struggles you are facing. but do not loose hope or give up. even if they do not come around you should still find happiness from within. they do that because their personality and brain chemistry is set like that but you are lucky to be having a different view. just be happy. I struggled a lot (and still struggling) the same way but i take time to be happy and enjoy the world traveling to recreate my brain. I Forget about what my society might think I am . May be I can be your friend.
          Last edited by patel; 02-09-2019, 08:04 PM. Reason: A typo

Comment

again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
            nothing has been mentioned in my house for the last month and thats both good and bad, for i feel like they don't even care anymore how i might be feeling.
            i appreciate you making sure i'm doing okay & i'd love to be friends with you

Comment

Working...
            X