Competitions & Announcements

Win a Mystery Box packed with goodies [Competition] πŸ†!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 13 total)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author

January can be a tough month for a lot of us. Self-care is important all year round but particularly in this month when a lot of us tend to suffer more with our mental health. Here at Ditch the label we’re saying goodbye to the whole β€˜new year new me’ thing. Because - self-improvement and self-love is a journey and not a sprint and it shouldn’t have a time scale. But if we think you’re to make one resolution to yourself this year it should be more self-care. Self-care is something that we deliberately to for ourselves, to make space and time to look after the most important person in your life, you! Self-care is so important for our health, it can be a preventative measure for stress, burnout and anxiety.

treat yourself parks and recreation GIF

For a chance to win one of our awesome mystery boxes filled with self-care treats and Ditch the Label swag, we want you to give us your best self-care tip. It could be - having a long bath, a cuddle with your favourite doggo or even watching your favourite show on Netflix. We want you to share the *self* love this year!

***Comment your favourite self-care tip below to enter***

Good Luck!

** How To Use This Thread**
    - To enter click the "Reply to This Post" Button
    - If you'd like to comment on someone else's post then hit the "Comment" button on the right side of their reply.
    - And always remember to be respectful and empathetic toward people's experiences

If you aren’t a member of our Support Forum yet, then you can register here https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/register to enter. We also have trained mentors that are able to offer support and guidance on a range of topics.

Here's is some inspo if you need it https://www.ditchthelabel.org/25-way...ice-self-care/

Competition closes at midnight on 24th January 2019.
    My favourite self care days always involve chilling in bed in my PJs with a pot of tea and popcorn and watching disney films 😊

Comment

• Comment

Can't beat a candle-lit bubble bath πŸ˜ŒπŸ›

Comment

• Comment

I've always loved sitting outside with something quiet to do like read a book

Comment

• Comment

Love a day to myself, bubble baths and face masks!

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 13 total)

Working...
                  X