Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

Anything would help rn:/

Community Sexuality, Dating & Relationships Anything would help rn:/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    elev
    Participant

So I’m a girl and I like a girl. I dated this girl but only for a few days cause she broke up with me, We’ve been to a school trip together a couple of days ago and since then it seems that she’s playing with me. She’s texting me and we talking about everything for hours which is good to me, but when she stops texting, I know it’s over and I know that she’ll text me again when she’s in the mood to play with my feelings again. We are both in the senior year which means there’s only three months left until summer holidays and then college but that doesn’t change my feelings for her but I also know that I have to move on and meet new people(of the same gender) and try new things. It’s not something like an experiment to me, I know what I want and how I feel as if I was always more mature than other people of my own age it’s just something new to me cause i came out 6 months ago(even to myself) and I’m 100% glad I did and it’s the first time in my life that I truly know what I’m looking for.

peach311
    Participant

Hey Elev,

Welcome to Community.

Thanks for sharing what you are going through. I really get from your post a clear sense that you know what you want which is awesome. You deserve to be with somebody who is comfortable with themselves and doesn’t play games. Coming out is a big deal, how did you find it telling your family?

Lots of people on Community have questions about coming out and it is always powerful hearing people share how they did it.

Sending positivity
    -Peach311

cloudwaves
    Participant

She doesn’t sound like a very nice person messing with your feeling like that :(. I’m sorry you have had to go through that!

Super proud that you are 100% happy with who are you and what you’re looking for! Keep being you 🙌

elev
    Participant

Thank you!!! It wasn’t easy but my mum and every parent I guess wants their child to be happy so I stopped overthinking and I just told my mum(she’s a single parent). She didn’t say anything at all and that nothing can stop my hapiness. I came out to my close friends,and 2 more important people in my life but I never exposed myself on social media like snapchat,instagram ect just to draw attention. I know that some people might feel over happy with the fact that they are on the LGBTQ+ community but people are not good, they’ll judge you saying that is only a trend and anyway there’s no need oversharing things about youself to people who mean nothing to you. That’s my opinion!! Also many thanks again for your positive reply to my message and I know that I shouldn’t hope to someone who’s playing, but everything seems so fair,pure,real when you are in love..you can’t see clear.

peach311
    Participant

It really does, doesn’t it? That is why it can make such a difference having places and people to talk things through with as sometimes we can lose perspective and not see what’s right in front of us.

Thank you for sharing how you came out to your mum and I agree it’s a personal choice how and where you share it, as long as it feels right for you that’s what matters.

-Peach311

elev
    Participant

Thank you guys so much, dont be sorry! I just wanted to share this so people can see that they are not alone and maybe there’s worse than what we think that it’s the worst and the message that i wanted to pass is that when we are in love we can’t think clear and act logically and that makes us think that we are worthless and stupid , but we are not! It’s just the feelings that messing with us. Being yourself and having your own personality and freedom is the key for evertyhing!! That’s life:) I love this page already and It reminds me that there’s still some hope for the humanity !

blondie

Thanks so much fort sharing that Elev!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

How are you feeling now?

Thanks for letting us know