Introduce yourself

I think im bi or gay

Community Introduce yourself I think im bi or gay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michael18
    Participant

I’m here because I ran out of options to go to. I ran out of places to ask for help as I feel betrayed by the community. Everyone says they want to be friends or they want to help but don’t care unless they want to mess around or out me. I just try to tell my best friend and I panicked or get nervous. My family is really homophobic and I feel like I’m dying that I can’t tell anyone. I just can’t get my confidence up, I feel lost. I met guys before but they can’t help me no one can. I just dont know what to do?

peach311
    Keymaster

Hey,

Thank you for your honesty and well done for reaching out to us. I understand that things are feeling very intense you have done the right thing by letting me know and I will do my best to help you.

Given how you are feeling I think it would be easier if we spoke over the phone. How would that be? Would you be ok to talk, If you direct message Peach311 (me) your mobile and a time that is good to talk, I can call you.

I am so sorry to hear you feel like you are running out of options and we can talk about finding ones that work for you. Everyone deserves support and I promise help is available.

Have you reached out to Stonewall at all? They are an amazing organization with a wealth of resources, have a look at them here: http://www.stonewall.org.uk

Our blog also has some good stuff, have you seen this one: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/coming-out-homophobic-parents/

Let me know what you think.

Sending support.
    -Peach311

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

How are you feeling now?

Thank’s for letting us know