Rant Box

My friends and I suck

Community Rant Box My friends and I suck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iamme
    Participant

My friends have a judgmental sense of humour, and so do I. We’re not the stereotype mean girls, but we are pretty mean. Last year, they bullied a girl for being black and apparently having a big butt. I was a bystander. This year, my least favourite friend decided to be horrible to one of my favourite friends for leaving my friend group. And I’m worried that my least favourite friend is going to tell my secret: that I’m bisexual, because I didn’t side with her. I’m trying to become friends with the girl that we bullied, and I’m trying to find the courage to apologise to her for last year, but I feel like I act too annoying and clingy to everyone. I’ve become extra introverted this year, and I’m feeling pretty suicidal.

peach311
    Keymaster

Hey Iamme,

Thank you for your post and sharing honestly. Before we get started-could you just tell me if you currently have any plans to commit suicide or is it just something on your mind?

-peach311

iamme
    Participant

I don’t have any specific plans, apart from finding a way to raise my pain tolerance so I have more options if i get more desparate.

jake
    Participant

u should definitely consider if they r ur real friends. If they will go out of their way to upset you I don’t think they r. Nothing more cleansing than breaking up with shitty friends

harper

Hi iamme,
    I know how it feels to have friends around you who don’t have your best interest at heart. Are you getting any value from the friendships that you have with them at all? And do you have any other friends outside of the friendship circle?

– Harper

spacemonkey
    Participant

Hi Iamme, I know this is sort of late, but how are you? Is everything better?

iamme
    Participant

I’m not really sure, actually. The person who I thought was my best friend has basically left me for someone else, and she even got four-way friendship bracelets for her and three other people, showing it to me and not even seeming to care that I wasn’t included. I don’t think that she’s a real friend, but I think I found someone who is.
    And thanks for checking in on me!☺️☺️☺️ I really appreciate the thought!

peach311
    Keymaster

Hey Iamme,

Happy New Year. 🌟

How are you doing?

-Peach311

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

How are you feeling now?

Thank’s for letting us know