Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

Weird relationship that I had and I can't move on

Community Sexuality, Dating & Relationships Weird relationship that I had and I can't move on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jdgasst
    Participant

So I liked this guy, who wasn’t gay and I knew that so we became friends but I still feel that he’s gay or Idk i feel like that because I literally love him. He may be not coming out because his parents are really conservative and pressuring. We had a weird relationship. We would always mock about each other like joking but we would go very far and sometimes I’d get upset. He didn’t get upset or he didn’t show it but we have this weird relationship that I can’t figure out why. We had a fight recently which I told him that he was hurting my feelings and we had a fight and since then I’ve been ignoring him and he’s doing the same but sometimes when we accidentally find ourselves together he tries to say hi or what’s up like nothing’s happened and I want him to care about me but he is the most careless person I’ve ever met what to do?

peach311
    Participant

Hey Jdgasst,

Welcome to our Community.

Really appreciate your honesty. Relationships with people can be so confusing and if we don’t share stuff we end up going round and round in circles in our head.

What would you like to happen with you guys? Dream case scenario?
    There are two things that you need to be aware of. The first one is to not do his thinking for him, this is easier said than done as we all do it. But without asking someone there is no other way to know 100% what they are thinking etc. For example, him acting like nothing happened could be for many many reasons.

What matters most in all of this is how you feel. If you feel ignored and hurt you need to protect yourself and not chase this friendship, is talking to him about how you feel an option before you decide what to do next?

-Peach311

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

How are you feeling now?

Thanks for letting us know